Monday 20 July 2015

Introduction

Introduction-


Hello friends ,
This is Ritesh Srivastava and I welcome you to my new blog ,

We at dgeekstreet.blogspot are here to help you with all your technical difficulties regarding your Personal computers and problems at software end.
We believe that even from a basic to an advanced user, All can have Technical troubles which need references to solve , We offer those solutions to somehow ease those problems .

I'll be providing with some basic set of solutions which we may face on a daily basis on our Systems. I'd like to tell you that I'd be short and precise with the solutions with focusing on Windows OS and Linux OS as well .

Suggestions and Questions for references are always welcome and will be taken in good faith only .



No comments:

Post a Comment